20 Must-See Adult Movie Parodies
In the last year, the adult movie industry has found massive sales and mainstream media coverage by putting out a new kind of product: the parody film. And thanks to the same laws that have allowed Saturday Night Live to avoid litigation for decades, the smut lords of California have been able to put their unique and decidedly erotic spin on everything from popular television shows to movies and comic books.
Since this site specializes in bizarre and downright odd films, I felt compelled to take a look at some of the more notable adult movie parodies currently available. Of course, the hardcore industry is nothing if not prolific, so they’re turning these films out like crazy. By the time you read this, there will likely be dozens more to choose from.
Which leads me to the question: which Hollywood movie would you like to see given the adult parody treatment? I think it’s an interesting topic for discussion, and you can respond with your picks in our comments section.
- This Ain’t Avatar XXX (2010) – The most expensive movie ever produced by Hustler, it also has the distinction of being in 3D. Jake’s log entries reveal a much more sexual side to the Na’bi, and they really cut loose once those pesky human intruders are kicked off the planet. There’s also a twist ending, revealing their true purposes for keeping some of the Earthlings around. The effects are surprisingly good, and any fanboy who walked out of Avatar with sexual thoughts should give this one a try (assuming you’re of legal age to do so, of course).
- BATFXXX: Dark Knight Parody (2010) – Clocking in at a massive 3 hours and 45 minutes, this parody of The Dark Knight finds The Jo-kerr terrorizing Gothard City thanks to a sex potion he acquired from Poisen Ivy (Tory Lane). Fortunately, the city is protected by The Bat, a crimefighter known for his fearsome presence and his impressive penis. Along with a little help from Robina (Krissy Lynn) and Bat Chick (Isis Love), our hero will take on the Jo-kerr in a mind-boggling climax featuring a 12-person orgy. I’m certain Christopher Nolan watched it and loved it.
- Malice in Lalaland (2010) – While the DVD cover looks like Bitch Slap, this 35mm movie is actually an adult parody of the two books by Lewis Carroll: “Alice in Wonderland” and “Through the Looking Glass.” Crossover star Sasha Grey is Malice, and she encounters a number of erotic adventures as she escapes from an asylum and the likes of Queenie (Andy San Dimas) and Jabbowski. Winner of the 2011 AVN Award for Best Editing. And, yes, there’s sex with a giant rabbit.
- The Human Sexipede (2010) – Mad surgeon Dr. Heiter kidnaps an Asian man and two hot American girls, none of whom are able to achieve an orgasm through regular sex. But Heiter has a solution he’ll join them all mouth to genitals, leading to constant stimulation and mind-blowing release. Decidedly less horrific than the Tom Six version, this parody actually drew a surprising amount of praise for its writing. Of course, it’s pretty easy to craft a spoof around a film like The Human Centipede (First Sequence).
- Batman XXX: A Porn Parody (2010) – Nominated for 17 awards in 16 categories at the 2011 AVN Awards, this parody of the 1960’s Adam West TV show looks remarkably similar to the original, even going so far as to rent an actual Batmobile from the series. Double-entendres abound, and hardcore fans of the show will be delighted by the presence of lesser-known characters such as Lisa Carson and Molly. All your old favorites are around as well, including the Joker, Catwoman (Tori Black), Riddler, and Batgirl (Lexi Belle). The lead actor nails Adam West’s stilted delivery to perfection, and the massive success of this film helped create the current explosion of this adult sub-genre.
- This Ain’t Star Trek XXX (2009) – Their mission…to boldly cum like no man…well, I think you get the idea. Evan Stone makes a great Captain Kirk, and the rest of the crew features all your favorites from the original show. Directed by Axel Braun, who’s known for his attention to detail in recreating old TV series, This Ain’t Star Trek XXX features Spock getting it on with Jenna Haze, and a Vulcanized Sasha Grey teleporting aboard for a romp with Kirk. Throw in some interracial with Uhuru, and you’ve got yourself a damned fine parody.
- The Big Lebowski: A XXX Parody (2010) – Tom Byron stars as “The Dude,” a role that won him Best Actor at the 2011 AVN Awards. But this time around, he takes Bunny up on her offer (while Brandt watches), and we get to see the uncut version of Logjammin’. The musical dream sequence is a hoot, and I never tire of hearing Lebowski go on about the tapes that “really tied his porn collection together.”
- Official Friday the 13th Parody (2010) – It seems like an odd choice for an adult parody, but think back to all the teen lovin’ that was going on around Camp Crystal Lake. Of course, this time Crystal Lake is an abandoned nudist colony, the legendary killer drowned from the size of his member, and female campers are dispatched courtesy of flesh-eating bodily fluids. Courtney Cummz stars in this production from Zero Tolerance Entertainment.
- This Isn’t Christmas Vacation: The XXX Parody (2010) – The further adventures of the Grizwald family. Clark is determined to make this the best holiday ever, but meanwhile Cousin Eddy shows up and has sex in full view of the neighborhood. And don’t forget about young Audrey and Rusty, the two Grizwald kids who are delivering a little Christmas joy of their own.
- Superman XXX: A Porn Parody (2010) – When he’s not saving the planet, Superman (Ryan Driller) enjoys the advantages of being the Man of Steel, especially when it comes to a Lois Lane (Andy San Dimas) who’s way sluttier than in the comics or movies. Lex Luthor also gets his own sex scene, as do the escaped Kryptonians from the Phantom Zone (a hot foursome with Lois). And you just know that Jimmy Olsen is going to scrore. Staring Andy San Dimas, Alexis Texas, and Lexi Belle. Another film from adult parody master, Axel Braun.
- Official Psycho Parody (2010) – Sara Sloane stars as Marion Crane, a sexy lady who steals a bunch of cash from her lover and winds up at the Bates Motel. There, she meets the cross-dressing Norman, and you can count on the infamous shower scene showing more skin than the Alfred Hitchcock original. Others come looking for Marion, of course, but they also get caught up in the dark sexual kink that seems to pervade the isolated motel.
- Saw: A Hardcore Parody (2010) – A comical look at the long-running horror series, Saw: A Hardcore Parody is set in a world where a killer enjoys abducting porn stars and putting them in intricate traps. When one lusty starlet (Amber Rayne) survives, the cops get on the trail of the madman. Meanwhile, we learn more about Jigsaw due to a series of steamy flashbacks. The legendary Ginger Lynn (and former girlfriend of Charlie Sheen) puts in an appearance.
- Porn Wars (2006) – George Lucas only wishes he could’ve turned out a film like this! Set a long time ago in a galaxy far away, Porn Wars is the first in a three-part trilogy about the frequently raunchy conflict between the noble Jodi and the villainous Seth. Starring Liz Honey and Mya Diamond.
- Official The Silence of the Lambs Parody (2010) – In this version, Clarice Starling (Kagney Linn Karter) prefers girls, Agent Crawford actively tries to get into her pants, and charismatic serial killer Hannibal Lecter puts a whole new spin on “eating” his victims. Meanwhile, Buffalo Bill finds that his latest captive enjoys pain a lot more than either one of them would’ve expected.
- Official Boyz N The Hood Parody (2011) – Set in South Central Los Angeles during the summer of 1990, this parody offers plenty of ethnic sex courtesy of characters such as Tricky, Doughkid, and Fabulous Styles. Nyomi Banxxx and Candice Nicole star. One of the co-stars is named Wesley Pipes, which is one of the best adult industry names I’ve seen in a while.
- The Breakfast Club: A XXX Parody (2010) – When a group of college students are forced to spend a Saturday in detention, it leads to various cliques coming together in the most intimate of ways. And check out the Dean, who manages to get it on with the entire cheerleading squad. The notion of detention in college is pretty silly, but setting it in a high school would be a little risky when it comes to the age of consent. From New Sensations, the same people who brought you spoofs of The Big Lebowski and The Office. It’s too bad that John Hughes didn’t live to see this one (although the shock might’ve killed him anyway).
- This Isn’t The Twilight Saga: Eclipse – The XXX Parody (2010) – While their big screen counterparts frolic in meadows and gaze longingly at one another, Jenna Haze and her pals take full advantage of werewolf lust and vampiric stamina. You’ll never look at Edward and Jacob the same way again. Hey, it’s at least as good as Vampires Suck.
- Snow White & 7 Dwarfs (1999) – Largely following the story of the Disney animated classic, Snow White & 7 Dwarfs makes a few notable departures. Just from looking at the title, you should be able to guess what occurs during one of the more memorable scenes.
- Official Shaft Parody (2011) – Dick Shaft is a sex machine who gets all the ladies. When he’s hired to look into a kidnapping case, he’ll face one of his toughest and most erotic cases yet. Featuring black, white, and Asian babes, this film has a little something for everyone in the ethnicity department. It’s also filmed and costumed in the swingin’ style of the 1970s, which adds a nice touch of authenticity.
- The Da Vinci Load (2006) – When it’s discovered that Leonardo da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa with his own bodily fluids, a secret organization springs into action and begins killing and/or sleeping with anyone who might reveal this devastating secret. Starring Eva Angelina, Tory Lane, and Joey Hart. I can only hope that someone has a hairpiece as bad as Tom Hanks in the original version of The Da Vinci Code.
The next time you’re looking to bulk up your porn stash, go ahead and give these adult movie parodies a try. They’re a refreshing change of pace from much of the material on the market, and their mainstream appeal means you can chat about them with your friends without feeling embarrassed. And while we’re on the subject, be sure to check out the following links: